• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot access webmail

Garfieldus

New Pleskian
I have a new server CentOS and Plesk 11. None of my domains can access webmail.domain.com.

One example is webmail.finlaymail.net

Any help will be appreciated.

The short answer is - I don't know. This is a Hetzner server with CentOS and Plesk 11 and is pretty much as delivered to me. Where will I check?

Index - System Overview -> Add or Remove Components -> Plesk webmails support. If there's no one check, check one or both. From here you're alone, I'm not using it. If there is anything check, you have to view the configurations.

Make sure you have DNS (A) records for webmail.your-domain.com created in your dns server and pointed to your server IP address.

A quick dig gives a clear picture that you are missing an A record for webmail.finlaymail.net though you have the www created.

So once you create the A record for webmail, then your webmail interface will load automatically.

I have this sorted. I was using Hetzner's DNS entry with standard zonefile rather than their Slave DNS entry.

Thanks to those who helped. Much appreciated.

Back