1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot Create Domain

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by mortezah, Dec 18, 2009.

1. mortezah

mortezah Guest

When i want to create new domain in my plesk panel system return this error:
    My Server Info:
    CentOS 5.4
    Plesk psa-9.2.3-cos5.build92091016.19

2. Nataliya Zagr

Nataliya Zagr Regular Pleskian

87%
    Hello,

Please, try to create the domain with the enabled mysql log: to the file /etc/my.cnf add the following string:

log=/tmp/my.log

Then please, restart mysql service:

# /etc/init.d/mysqld restart

Then please, try to perform the domain creation, and after it fails, please, check the /tmp/my.log file for the queries that cause the issue.

Thank you

3. DesignPixel

DesignPixel Guest

I have this same problem, exactly the same error, however when I try the suggested log file above, nothing is written to it, it remains empty.

My server:
    9.3.0-cos5.build93091230.06

Is there anything else I can do to fix or debug this?

4. DesignPixel

DesignPixel Guest

Fixed

OK, I have managed to fix the problem.
    Within the Plesk Administration page, I clicked on Updates within 'Help & Support'.
    I then proceeded to update Plesk. It seems that Horde required an update.
    Once My Plesk was updated, I was able to continue adding domains with no problems.