• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot delete domain help!

N

NexTechHosting

Whenever I try to delete a specific domain in my plesk control panel i get the folllowing error"

"Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to remove hosting:
Unable to remove FTP subaccount: Unable to delete system user imccadmin: SysUser->systemRemove() failed:
usermng failed: Unable to get the object (C:\pagefile.sys) security info: (32) The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.."

This issue has been present for some time, and i NEED to remove this domain as it is not functioning correctly. I have tried using the commandline tools to remove the domain with no success. How can I manually remove this? What steps can I take to remove the domian in order to add it again.

p.S. I have tried reconfiguring hosting for the account, adding the user in windows etc. I need help urgently.

Thank you.

MG

deleting domain problem

Hi ,

There is two way to delete domain if domain is not removeing from plesk.

1.you have to tried to delete specific domain from my sql
under PSA database .
2.Run the following commands in command prompt:

cd %plesk_bin%
mchk --all --fix=all

And tried to delete domain from plesk .

Back