• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Cannot find sb_config

V

vma

Hello to everybody,

I've just performed a fresh install of SiteBuilder using the autmatic setup:

parallels_installer_v3.3.2_build080710.09_os_CentOS_5_i386

The installation proccess finished without any errors.

Now I am stuck, I cannot find the sb_config:

# sb_config
-bash: sb_config: command not found

I have tried to use find but nothing is returned:

# find -name 'sb_config'
#

I've installed at MediaTemple's (dv) 3.5 server.
OS is: CentOS release 5.2

Can you please help me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Bests regards.

Victor Marquez

Try to find it using this way:

# find / -name 'sb_config'

Actually, default location for this utility is /usr/local/bin/sb_config, so you can run it as:

# /usr/local/bin/sb_config

So it looks like '/usr/local/bin' directory is not in your path. Check it up.

Hi Dimitry,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I had searched from the root.

As per your reply, I have checked at '/usr/local/bin' for the file but the directory is empty. As a double-check y used find again as

# find /usr -name 'sb_config'

also

# find / -name '*_config'
" find / -name '*config'
" find / -name '*config*'

and other combinations, but the file is nowhere.

Any other sugestion?

Best regards.

Victor Marquez

Are you sure that Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder is completely installed on the server? Try to check if all necessary packages are installed:

#rpm -qa|grep -i sitebuilder

Also, as I understand you used autoinstaller for these purposes, so if it is possible you can attach installation log file here for review - /tmp/autoinstaller3.log

Hello again Dimitry,

Thank you.

Does returns nothing. I think because I used the autoinstaller and not the rpm packages. Please correctme if I am wrong.

I am attaching the log.

Thanks again

Victor Marquez

Attachments

• autoinstaller3.log.txt
    15.3 KB · Views: 4
Hello again Dimitry,

rpm returns nothing. I gues because I used the autoinstaller instead of rpm packages?

I am attaching my log.

Thanks again

Victor Marquez

Attachments

• autoinstaller3.log.txt
    15.3 KB · Views: 1
Thank you Dimitry,

Somehow I was thinking sitebuilder was installed because autoinstaller finished without errors. My mistake.

I tried again with the autoinstaller but I was not able to select modules/etc at it. It said there were none.

I have managed to install it using rpm packages instead of autoinstaller.

For my purposes I will consider this thread as closed.

Thanks for your help.

Back