• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot fins some options in the update, where are they?

R

RobertS

After updating to 7.6 I am missing some options which are mentioned in the release notes.

3. [+] PHP 5 Support - Plesk for Windows users now have a choice of using the latest PHP 5 release or PHP 4, providing more flexibility for PHP programmers.
- How do I do this then? I nowhere can find this option.....

30. [+] Passive Mode for Upload Backup Files on FTP - A useful option when FTP server is behind a firewall.
- Where do I set this? I nowhere can find this option, when now connecting I get errors with my client, I have to disable passive mode to get listing. This was not the case before the update (using serv-u as ftp server)

36. [*] MailEnable Standard Upgraded to 1.95
My Plesk components manager states:
MailEnable Standard 1.8
- How can this to be explained? How can I check which version I am running now? Or is there no update installed?

Hi RobertS

If you launch the mailenable diagnostic via start > program files it will tell you which version you are running.

When I installed the 7.6 upgrade my mailenable didnt upgrade. I had to get swsoft to manually do it.

I would like to find out about PHP 5 aswel. I cant find an option for it or any info in the documentation.

I got support and knwo the answers

PHP5 must be enabled in the config of plesk, read herethe answer of plesk:
If you want to use php5 then from the following link you can find how to install it:
http://kb.swsoft.com/article_149_1048_en.html

mailenable is in the admin mode also 1.8, it seems that the server needs a reboot for upgrading.
I use now smartermail so this problem is not urgent anymore

Goodluck

Back