• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Cannot get Phpshield to be recognized

• Thread starter Deleted member 174786
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 174786

Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS
PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.16 (cli)
Plesk 12.5.30 Update #47

I am trying to install PHPmotion and it requires PHPshield. I followed the steps here:

http://wiki.phpmotion.com/PHPShield53

I uploaded the file to:

/usr/lib/php5/20121212

and I added

extension=ixed.5.3.lin

to:

/etc/php5/fpm/php.ini

I then restart apache. I've tried several other things but I am still having no luck getting it installed.

Is there a trick to this?

Hi techguyal,

pls. have a CLOSER look at the PHPShield version, that you are trying to install:

extension=ixed.5.3.lin

This version is EXPLIZIT for PHP 5.3 versions and you are trying to implement it to PHP 5.5.9!

Apart from that, you are trying to implement the module in your PHP-FPM configuration, while you should implement it in your apache - configuration. "/etc/php5/apache2" != "/etc/php5/fpm"

hi why you use php5.5? change the version to php5.3 is maximum require work with phpmotion of this software , but you take risk to use low version than 5.6 now.

You guys are awesome. I completely overlooked that. I'm not how, since I had to type it in numerous times.

Tyvm!

You guys are awesome. I completely overlooked that. I'm not how, since I had to type it in numerous times.

Tyvm!

have similar software to this use CMS Joomla + HWD MediaShare components ( if you want for the futur) more surely but not free $29 USD

Back