• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Cannot log in

carriescourses

New Pleskian
I have desperately been trying to log in today, but all usernames and all email addresses are not working. I am the only one here, and am the admin. Have no idea why this is suddenly happening. I tried rest paassowrd but it says does not recognize any of my emails or usernames which is bizarre. And therefore am unable to create a ticket. Please help!! I need to add domains to my hosting today and cannot even log in.

This was suggested to me too, to do a SSH - but you must understand, I have no knowledge of any of this. I have been left with a mess here as the person that was doing this all for me is MIA and I think he changed the password on his way out.

SSH is very easy to use. Simply dowload a client like PuTTY from a reliable source, then login to your server's console by providing hostname, SSH login name and SSH password. If the SSH credentials have also been changed, it'll become a bit more difficult. In that case you might get help from your server provider how to access your machine in a "rescue mode" to be able to upload an SSH key or to change login credentials.

SSH is very easy to use. Simply dowload a client like PuTTY from a reliable source, then login to your server's console by providing hostname, SSH login name and SSH password. If the SSH credentials have also been changed, it'll become a bit more difficult. In that case you might get help from your server provider how to access your machine in a "rescue mode" to be able to upload an SSH key or to change login credentials.
Thanks for your help.

Back