• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot login to Plesk Support

PoonyalidP

New Pleskian
Username:

TITLE

Cannot login to Plesk Support

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.51 for Windows

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

Hi,

Three days ago until now I cannot login to Plesk Support for create new support ticket.

My email is [redacted] which I can login to Plesk support for many years with no problem.

I notice that your Plesk support login page change to new look.

I have problem with my Plesk and need urgent respond to my open support ticket which Plesk support team close my ticket without any solution or my respond.

Thanks.
[Address redacted]

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

I go to https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us and click sign in.

It redirects to this login page.

I use my email and password which always works for many years but email or password incorrect.

I click forgot password and enter my email, but no email coming.

I click "Create an account" and and it go to "Plesk 360" fill in all information, then I receive email that "

Repeated attempt at account registration​

Someone has attempted to register a Platform 360 account using your email address.
" and it let me use the forgot password link instead.

I can successful login directly to the "Plesk 360" but I cannot create new support ticket or access my existed support tickets.

ACTUAL RESULT

Invalid email or password
Forgot password never send reset password email to me
Create new account using my email result in account already existed.

EXPECTED RESULT

Should login successful to Plesk Support and access my open support ticket or create new support ticket.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

This problem have been happened around 3 days ago until now.

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Help with sorting out

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

If this post is public, please help remove my personal information.

I cannot edit the post.

Thanks.
Poonyalid

As requested I have removed your personal data from your post. I have also forwarded your post to the support team so that they can check for issues with the account. However, I think there is a chance that you were using a different email address for the previous tickets as even with the login change all existing tickets were migrated to the new login.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your help.

I'm not quite understand what you mean I use different email for the previous ticket.

I always one only one email account for Plesk system. Purchase, support ticket, etc....

Thanks.

@PoonyalidP According to what my colleagues told me, could you please try to follow these steps:
1) Please go to Plesk 360 and reset your password there using your known email address.
2) Afterwards, please open https://support.plesk.com and login using the credentials reset in step (1).
Please let me know if this has worked for you.

Hi,

Sorry for my late reply.

I follow everything on your articles already.

1. I reset password on old Single Sign-On identity Plesk 360 already. I receive email for reset password link.
2. After reset, I can login to platform360.io and recheck my Personal name is correctly my name.
3. I still cannot login to the plesk support page. Click forget password still not receive any email.

Attachments

• 99.JPG
    99.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi,

Now I successful login to Plesk support.

Let me explain how I fix it.

1. I login to Plesk 360 and disable MFA.
2. I try login again at Plesk support still invalid email or password.
3. At Plesk 360, I click change password.
4. I try login to Plesk support with my email and new password and it works!!! it go to verification email and I receive email.
5. I can successful login to Plesk support.
6. Then I want to change the password again. I login to Plesk 360 and change to new password.
7. At Plesk support I sign out and sign in again with new password and it's invalid or password again. I tried both old and new password not work.
8. I fixed the problem by, at Plesk Support login page, I click forget password and this time I can received password reset email recovery code.!!!
9. Then I set the new password to be same as the new reset password at Plesk 360 and then I can login to Plesk support.

It seems like the password is not fully synchronize between Plesk 360 and Plesk support system.

It's really annoying bug.

Thank you very much for your help.

Really appreciated.
Thanks.

I could find out for you that passwords are not synced after the initial migration of the account. So you now have two passwords: One for platform360.io and one for support.plesk.com. These can however be the same if you like, but they need to be set separately.

Hello,
Same problem for me and no solution until fews days. Support asked me :
- Clear cache
- Reset password
I have done it and the problem does not stop…
Impossible to access to the support. It just loop to monitoring 360….
Bug unacceptable for a support 24/24 7/7…. And when I contact directly support, it answer, support access forbidden. Ticket closed…. Just incredible….

Hi @Regis , thank you for posting. From your post I learn that you had already talked with support staff on that issue, is that correct? Was the issue discussed in a ticket before? In that case could you please send me a private message with the ticket ID so that I can look into it?

Normally, such issues can be resolved by following the steps described in
once. Did you try these?

Back