• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Cannot login to plesk through web interface, using valid credentials

Adri

New Pleskian
Hi,

When I try to login to Plesk using the web interface, I enter correctly my user credentials (admin user) , and when I press login It does nothing, I don't get logged in.

I have to run the command plesk login on a terminal and use the one time login link that it provides.

Product version: Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Update #6

Update date: 2019/01/12 06:30

Build date: 2017/03/17 16:00

OS version: Ubuntu 14.04

Revision: 55d1b49a272f44666e1920eca8b6e4da449a38cd

Architecture: 64-bit

Wrapper version: 1.2

Thanks,
Looks like my issue is different. My page does not keep loading, it just reloads the login page.
I tried that suggested fix and not working.

Try to restart sw-cp-server service and check corresponding log /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log after unsuccessful login attempt.

a) Clear the browser cache.
b) Your domain might be served through CloudFlare or another proxy service. In that case, refresh their cache or do not serve the domain through CloudFlare. Else you might not actually get the page that you have requested but some cached version of the page, which might be the login page again.

i have the ame issue with cloudflare i do this i put the comunicatio from root from CF to my server in NOT ORANGE CLOUD so not proxyed... while the www cname pointing to my root is ORANGe CLOUD so proxyed... could be a right solution? thanks

Back