• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot Login

H

HomerJay@

Hi, I do not know exactly what version of Plesk I have, but I am getting mighty sick and tired of this problem. The site is https://plesk.hdm-online.co.uk:8443, and everyone I know, can login, but when I try to access the page, it says Page Cannot Be Found. So, I decide to use Netscape 8.0, and for a while, it DID work. One day, I tried to login, and an error message popped up, saying that the domain does not exist. So, I asked others to access the page, and it worked, so I realized that it was something on my PC. so, I reinstall Norton Internet Security, and still nothing, so, I reformat my computer, and still, nothing. I then disabled Norton, and lowered my settings in MSIE and NetScape, and yet again, nothing. So, I start up in Safe Mode, and guess what, nothing. I've done all I can do, and I still cannot even go to the login page, why can't I login and what can I do to solve the problem?

Your Plesk

Your Plesk Version is 7.0.4 (you can see that in the title bar of the browser) and i would try to use Firefox to login.

Regards,
Blackbit

Back