• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Cannot open database requested by the login

Khalid

New Pleskian
Hello
I created a web site called "nccl" using plesk control panel and created new database called 'AseerPortal'. After that I imported the database from .bak file.
Everything is ok.
But when my web page tries to connect to database I get the following error :

"Cannot open database "AseerPortal" requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user 'S104-241-81-29\IWPD_4(nccladmin)'."

I have the plesk installed on under windows 2008 .
Please Help

I appreciate your reply.
I installed MS SQL 2012 using plesk update. I am unable to manage sql database using ms sql management studio.
I can't login to my database using sql management studio. I don't have permissions to login as administrator.

Is there any way to do the above solution using plesk control panel?
When I install mssql 2012 using plesk , I dont know what is the password for "sa" user.
What password set by plesk for sql "sa" account"?

After installation of MSSQL server by Plesk, password for user sa is randomly generated. You need to reset it to the one you know in the control panel interface at Tools & Settings > Database Servers > Database server on MSSQLSERVER > Change Password

Back