• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Cannot read property 'site' of undefined

Mythotical

New Pleskian
When I click on "Websites & Domains" I received a message at the top of the page in red "Internal Error". When I click on it this is what comes up in a red box to the right:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'site' of undefined
in DynamicListRowBody
in div
in div
in td
in tr
in t
in t
in tbody
in table
in div
in div
in Unknown
in Measure
in t
in a
in t
in r
in a
in div
in u
in withPageContent(a)
in t
in o
in withRouter(o)
in t
in _
in t
in s
in Unknown
in I
in t
in t
in u
in c
in StrictMode
in i

What I did prior to this happening was removed the default certificate and change the hostname to "tavern.goblin-technologies.com" then attempted to issue a certificate for the new hostname so my Plesk would be secure. All I have now is a Server Pool certificate folder on the Let's Encrypt page. I went to "Websites & Domains" to update the domain to use the new Server Pool certificate folder but I'm presented with "Internal Error."

Will I have to reinstall Plesk but use the manual installer so I can tell it what hostname to use?

Back