• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Cannot remove domain

M

mvdrie

Guest
Plesk partially deleted my domain in Plesk 7.5.6.
Now I can't even click my domain in the webinterface and when I try to remove it again it gives this error:

"Can't find hosting domain with ID=5"

I tried the command: "%plesk_bin%\websrvmng.exe" --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=mydomain.com
This gives me the same error.

What can I do to remove the domain?
Why is removing a domain in Plesk 7.5.6 such a pain in the butt? It's almost impossible to delete a domain without this kind of problems.
 
Back
Top