• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue cannot send emails from Plesk

copy4emails

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
window 2019
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian
You cannot send emails from Plesk because outbound connections on TCP port 25 is blocked. Check the firewall settings or contact your hosting provider. If you are sure that the ports are already open, Plesk can recheck them.
Start the recheck

SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW TO OPEN PORT 25/ SOLVE THIS PROBLEM..THANK YOU...I AM NEW GUYZ

That's great, but you're avoiding my question. Did you ask your provider if they block port 25?

"Hello,

As Rasp has suggested you ensure that your Hosting provider has blocked port 25 or not? And one more thing, as per my knowledge, The internet Services providers may also apply restrictions on port 25 because of some security concerns.

Secondly, You can also run a Telnet test to see if the port 25 is blocked or not.
You need to follow some steps to perform the Telnet test.
- Open a command prompt.
- Type in ""telnet <IP ADDRESS OF SERVER PC> <PORT>"" and press enter.
- If you see the below output then the port is open.
> telnet 1**.1**.3.1** 25
Trying 1**.1**.3.1**...
Connected to 1**.1**.3.1**.
Escape character is '^]'
- If you see the below output then the port is blocked.
> telnet 1**.1**.3.1** 25 25
Trying 1**.1**.3.1** 25...
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused

I can guide you via some simple steps in order to open port 25 if it is not blocked by the Hosting provider.
So, there are some following steps, via you can open port 25 by yourself.

- First, Open the control panel and select ‘windows defender firewall’.

- Now, A window will pop up and select ‘advanced settings.
- Here, you will get another window in which click on "Inbound traffic".
- Select the new rule from the right-hand side.
- then you will see the list and select port.
- in which you need to select TCP and enter port 25 in ''Local specific port"
- Select the button""allow connection""
- Here you need to keep in mind to check all the domains and click the next button while applying this.
- you can also give a name of your own choice to remember for the next time.
Now, You may send or receive emails, By performing the above process.

Back