1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot setup hosting

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by abyrne060275, Feb 23, 2005.

1. abyrne060275

abyrne060275 Guest

I'm trying to add a domain and the domain seems to add but the hosting won't set up, this is the error I get:

ERROR

Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: vhostmng: setup_chroot(): No chrooted shell for solutions found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:2 psaerror(string "Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: vhostmng: setup_chroot(): No chrooted shell for solutions found")

I'm wondering if I did something with the permissions while logged in ssh as root.

Thanks

2. joelmoss

joelmoss Guest

You get a fix for this as I am having the same problem?

3. frog3

frog3 Guest