• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Adding New Domain problem!!

hek66

New Pleskian
I am using windows 2019. I did not install any custom components.
I'm getting this error when I want to add a new domain.

Creating physical hosting
System user update is failed: Unable to create system user: Unable to execute usermng: no such table: ImpersonationUsers
at Unable to execute console command: '--add'(vconsoleapp::start line 95)
at Unable to execute command: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin\usermng" --add "--name=barbunftp" "--password=*" "--home=C:/ vhosts/babuntrade.com"'(vconsoleapp::run line 117)
(Error code 1)

"%plesk_cli%\repair.exe" --synchronize-impersonation-storage
I found the below command in my research and ran it. This command also throws an error.
usermng failed: no such table: ImpersonationUsers
at Unable to execute console command: '--sync-impersonation-cache'(vconsoleapp::start line 95)
at Unable to execute command: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin\usermng" --sync-impersonation-cache "--config=C:/Program Files (x86)/Plesk/PrivateTemp/usr06f76849.tmp"'(vconsoleapp::run line 117)
(Error code 1)

Does anyone have any knowledge on the subject?

Attachments

• 2222.PNG
    2222.PNG
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    51.1 KB · Views: 2
Try to fix it with the following steps:
  1. Download the empty database scheme.
  2. Go to %plesk_dir%admin\db (just paste this path in Windows Explorer to open) and create a copy of the original ImpersonationCache.db file.
  3. Replace the original ImpersonationCache.db file with the downloaded.
  4. Run the following command to sync impersonation storage with the Plesk database:
    Code:
    C:\> "%plesk_cli%\\repair.exe" --synchronize-impersonation-storage

Back