• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot start plesk server (stale pidfile)

True, however provisioning of new VPS's break and we have to put support personell into fixing it later, which is not ideal.

also, it may break the shared memory functionality of vz wont it?

Which is why I asked at what time we can expect it to be put into eztemplaterelease?

Sorry, but I haven't any ETA and if you know - we never provide any ETA.

Hi Guys,
does anyone of you know how to fix the bug in openSuSE 11.1 or is there a patch!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
After updating two of my servers and finding that Plesk wouldnt start it took me a while to find this after pulling my hair out for a bit.

Dont you guys test things before you release updates like this?

Problem after installing fix

After installing this package I installed software from plesk update. No plesk can't be started again but now I have the problem that I can't reinstall the rpm because it's allready installed. When I try to remove sw-cp-server I get the message that sw-cp-server are used by plesk-base. It looks, that plesk, after installing the updates, going back to sw-cp-server version 1.0-5!!!
What can I do?

Back