1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot use Backup Manager

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by PFM, Dec 13, 2010.

1. PFM

PFM New Pleskian

35%
    Hello,

since I updated to Plesk 10.0.1 I can't perform backups using Backup Manager.

I always get a red cross with: "This is not a valid backup. Data cannot be restored from this file."

I tried to remove Backup Manager from SSH with:

rpm -e psa-backup-manager

and to install using autoinstaller...

Always the same error....

Someone may help me, please?

Many thanks
    PFM

2. kadoudal

kadoudal Regular Pleskian

23%
    I have the same problem .. the backup manager is not working, I tried to create a private ftp server entry ... doesn't recognize credentials ( and the ftp server is running well, credentials ok)

3. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
  4. PFM2

PFM2 Guest

I tried KB suggested, but I can't solve this issue..... Any other suggestions, please?

Thanks in advance

PFM

5. PFM2

PFM2 Guest

I still have Backup Manager unusable... What I have to do to make it work again?

Your KB doesn't solve my issue because I don't need to restore old PSA backups... I need to create NEW backups and this feature doesn't work anymore!

I always obtain an invalid backup file...

Backups are one of the most important thing for a server life... If I can't do backups, I'm in big troubles....

Thanks
    Regards
    PFM