• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot view my Website Statistic, FTP Statistic, and Data Transfer Statistic ??

christyl

New Pleskian
Hi,

I desperately need to view my Website Statistic, FTP Statistic and Data Transfer Statistic. When I click domain -> let abc.com -> a lists of the features will show up such as General, Websites & Domain, etc.. and I click on Statistic and it shows a general overall Disk Space on 1 box and the other box shows the Traffic, but I need a DETAIL Traffics, so right below them they are For additional information, see also:

" ( FTP StatisticsView a detailed report on the amount of data transferred to and from your sites over FTP.
Data Transfer StatisticsView monthly reports on how traffic is used: by websites (HTTP, FTP) and mail (SMTP, POP3/IMAP)
Web StatisticsView the reports on how your websites are visited: See how many people visited a site and which webpages they viewed." )

Now when I click on anyone of them they ask for my usernames and passwords? That is very strange I never set in Password or Username?

Please show me how to setup and get in and view this precious information.

Thank You

Chris

Now when I click on anyone of them they ask for my usernames and passwords? That is very strange I never set in Password or Username?

You need to use the ftp username and password for that domain.

Back