• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't access server with linux workstations

A

ajerez

Hello this is my first thread to this forum.

I have a strange problem, I have Plesk installed in my new mail server, it has a Fedora operating system,
Everything goes right with windows Workstation but in the Linux ones when I try to access the webmail or download mails I obtain a time out message.
This happens even if I try to access Plesk interface itself (summing up it's happen when I access the server in any way), so I think this could be some configuration that must be done in the server. Perhaps this configuration doesn't affect windows workstations.
In addition I must say that the Linux ones are correctly configured (network and internet), furthermore in my former mail server either Windows and Linux workstation connect without any problem.
In the former email server I use qmail too as email program, the only difference between this email server and the one I have now is that in this I have Plesk installed.

Sorry if the post is a bit long but I ' ve tried to explain the problem in the most accurate way.

If anybody have a clue I will be grateful forever.

Back