• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Can't access site, permissions problem

M

mfsumption

Guest
Previously, I had created a domain and copied a DNN 3.2.2 install into the httpdocs dir and set the necessary NETWORK SERVICE account permission. When I tried to access the default.aspx page from a browser, I would get the Windows login dialog. Why, I dunno. So, I deleted the domain and recreated it. Before doing all the DNN stuff, I decided to just try the Plesk test page. So, I browsed to the index.html page and it came up just fine. But, when I clicked on the ASP or ASP.NET test page links, I get the Windows login dialog again. Can someone please tell me what the heck is going on. I've been dicking with this for over a week now. I appreciate any help. Thanks.
Michael
 
Back
Top