1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't access site, permissions problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by mfsumption, May 11, 2006.

1. mfsumption

mfsumption Guest

Previously, I had created a domain and copied a DNN 3.2.2 install into the httpdocs dir and set the necessary NETWORK SERVICE account permission. When I tried to access the default.aspx page from a browser, I would get the Windows login dialog. Why, I dunno. So, I deleted the domain and recreated it. Before doing all the DNN stuff, I decided to just try the Plesk test page. So, I browsed to the index.html page and it came up just fine. But, when I clicked on the ASP or ASP.NET test page links, I get the Windows login dialog again. Can someone please tell me what the heck is going on. I've been dicking with this for over a week now. I appreciate any help. Thanks.
    Michael