• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't add hosts to CBM

HostaHost

Regular Pleskian
Out of nowhere, Plesk Billing has decided to not let us add any more servers to it; you get this error:

Error: Wrong panel administrator's credentials were provided. Correct the credentials on the panel settings page.

It occurs with any variation on the admin password for the panel we're trying to add, connectivity has been verified, the password has been set to a simple one, the same failure continues to result. Is there a log of what the real problem is that I can look at?

Hello,

As far as I know you use CBM 10.4.4 now.
What Plesk are you trying to attach to CBM - Plesk 10 or Plesk 11?
Are there any restrictions in Plesk about using its API - please check them in Tools & settings > Restrict Administrative access? CBM requires Plesk to have its API entry-point opened for the host where CBM is installed.

I found the issue; CBM was trying to talk to the new server via ipv6 but the ipv6 address was not entered in the allowed list correctly.

Thank you for you feedback.
I'll file a bug for developers to handle this case and show proper error message.

Back