1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't add subscription after upgrade.

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Veidit, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Veidit

Veidit Guest

Hello

After upgrading to 10.2 it seems that I can't add new subscriptions, I get this error when I try: "Error: AnonFtp->initialize() failed: No virtual FTP domain for this dom_id, try creating it first."

When I try to run the bootstrap.sh repair I get this error when it runs:
    "Some problems are found during cannot update db. Please rerun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/db-update-plesk10.php manually(see log file: /tmp/plesk_10.2.0_installation.log)"

How can I run the db-ubdate-plesk10.php script since I can't run it via php from shell.

2. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Try this command on Linux:
    /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file="" /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/db-update-plesk10.php

3. Veidit

Veidit Guest

Thanks!

That gives me:

2011-04-18T09:52:40+02:00 ERR (3): Unable to apply plan changes to domain lale-zar.com. Error: plan__apply_problems
    Updating permissions of plan with id 8...
    Updating permissions of plan with id 9...
    Updating permissions of plan with id 12...
    Updating permissions of plan with id 14...
    Updating permissions of plan with id 15...
    Updating permissions of plan with id 16...
    Updating permissions of reseller plan with id 1...
    skipping package /usr/local/psa/var/cgitory/PPWSE-1.1-1.1. APP-META.xml doesn't existskipping package /usr/local/psa/var/cgitory/gtchat-0.93-30. APP-META.xml doesn't existskipping package /usr/local/psa/var/cgitory/merchant-5.3-30. APP-META.xml doesn't existPackage registration error: Cannot find package cache directory: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/PinnacleCart-3.5.2-597'Package registration error: Cannot find package cache directory: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/Coppermine-1.4.16-6'Package registration error: Cannot find package cache directory: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/osCommerce-2.2rc2a-6'Package registration error: Cannot find package cache directory: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/WordPress-3.0-3'Package registration error: Cannot find package cache directory: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/typo3-4.4.2-5'Package registration error: Cannot find package cache directory: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/Drupal-6.19-2'Package registration error: Cannot find package cache directory: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/Drupal-6.16-3'Some information cannot be synchronized.

4. Veidit

Veidit Guest

I still can't add subscriptions after running the script.