• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't add subscription after upgrade.

V

Veidit

Hello

After upgrading to 10.2 it seems that I can't add new subscriptions, I get this error when I try: "Error: AnonFtp->initialize() failed: No virtual FTP domain for this dom_id, try creating it first."

When I try to run the bootstrap.sh repair I get this error when it runs:
"Some problems are found during cannot update db. Please rerun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/db-update-plesk10.php manually(see log file: /tmp/plesk_10.2.0_installation.log)"

How can I run the db-ubdate-plesk10.php script since I can't run it via php from shell.

Try this command on Linux:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file="" /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/db-update-plesk10.php

Thanks!

That gives me:

2011-04-18T09:52:40+02:00 ERR (3): Unable to apply plan changes to domain lale-zar.com. Error: plan__apply_problems
Updating permissions of plan with id 8...
Updating permissions of plan with id 9...
Updating permissions of plan with id 12...
Updating permissions of plan with id 14...
Updating permissions of plan with id 15...
Updating permissions of plan with id 16...
Updating permissions of reseller plan with id 1...
skipping package /usr/local/psa/var/cgitory/PPWSE-1.1-1.1. APP-META.xml doesn't existskipping package /usr/local/psa/var/cgitory/gtchat-0.93-30. APP-META.xml doesn't existskipping package /usr/local/psa/var/cgitory/merchant-5.3-30. APP-META.xml doesn't existPackage registration error: Cannot find package cache directory: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/PinnacleCart-3.5.2-597'Package registration error: Cannot find package cache directory: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/Coppermine-1.4.16-6'Package registration error: Cannot find package cache directory: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/osCommerce-2.2rc2a-6'Package registration error: Cannot find package cache directory: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/WordPress-3.0-3'Package registration error: Cannot find package cache directory: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/typo3-4.4.2-5'Package registration error: Cannot find package cache directory: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/Drupal-6.19-2'Package registration error: Cannot find package cache directory: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/Drupal-6.16-3'Some information cannot be synchronized.

Back