• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't backup with Plesk on windows server 2008 R2

nguyen

New Pleskian
Hello everybody, i try backup on plesk but it not working. I read error logs is the following notice:
Unable to start ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe" -q "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\cu\pleskbackup.php" :disappointed: (193) Unknown error 0xC1 at Unable to execute CU(wmain line 135) Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin\pleskbackup.exe
I should dealt with the problem of me how?
Thanks!

When I create backup local, it not running, I checked log Windows I saw message:

Unable to start ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe" -q "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\cu\pleskbackup.php" :disappointed: (193) Unknown error 0xC1
at Unable to execute CU(wmain line 135)Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin\pleskbackup.exe

I tried start php.exe, but it don't start. I don't know. Please help me! Thanks everybody!

It looks like corrupted PHP installation. Make sure that C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe file hasn't zero size and you can run C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -v command with correct output.

I checked with Windows Explore, it had zero size. C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -v command output: ...php.exe is not a vaild Win32 application.

I found at C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_12.0.18\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386, some php*.exe, I try install it but not working, can you give me more detail to repair or re-install PHP?

Back