• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't change reseller branding

skb1963

New Pleskian
Plesk 11.0.9 Linux. I am new to Plesk and am learning while setting it up. I am coming from HSphere

Not sure what I did or didn't do, but I have no buttons in a resellers branding link to allow me to change the URLs.
Under Business Setup -> All Settings -> Branding & Customization -> Branding
It says, "Here you can change domain names at which your customers access Business Manager and your default online store." But it gives me no way to change them.

There was a time that I had a way to do it so I am assuming that I changed something somewhere else that all of a sudden is preventing me from making the change now.

I have a class C. Not all are installed on this server. xxx.xxx.xxx.9 is the server and I have put xxx.xxx.xxx.151 - 210 onto this server. .9 and .151 are shared and the rest are dedicated and assigned between the 2 resellers. I had to leave .151 as shared or the resellers couldn't sell accounts. I still haven't figured out how to make their signups use IP's that are associated with the reseller instead of the main shared IPs.

In the admin panel, the .9 is setup as shared, but not assigned to an resellers. I tried assigning it, but that didn't make a difference that I could see. Anybody know where I should probably look to see what happened so that I can edit the reseller branding again?

Thanks in Advance.

Back