• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't create more than one domain for client

P

Philip Seyer

I'm a new user. I created a client and added one domain OK for that client. Limits are set to "unlimited" for everything. All permissions are set. Yet when I try to add another domain for the client and I get a message saying that the domain limits have been reached.

Just to make sure: You are using a paid licensed version, not the 'trial' version right? And if you check in Server - License Management, it does show the proper number of domains you purchased?

If all that is showing good, then the next thing I would try is to go to Clients - Limits, uncheckmark the 'unlimited' and specify a hard number (10 or 20), save those changes. Then try creating another domain. If that works, then you can go back again and try setting it back to unlimited.

Either that or I would use phpMyAdmin on the server and directly check the 'psa' database tables to correct the problem.

I have seen some instances where the database field has an erroneous number entered when a limit is set for 'unlimited', this should clear up that type issue.

It appears that GoDaddy did not configure Plesk properly. After a few calls to tech support, they stopped shirking responsibility; they corrected their mistake and I am able to add multiple clients and domains.:D

Back