• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cant Delete domaine

keymasterdk

Basic Pleskian
Hi :)

I have installed a php site on one of my domaines but somthing went wrong i use v7 with all updates, after that i was trying to delete the domaine but get this when i press the buttom file Manager, and i cant delete the domaine :
Invalid base path.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Checker.php:571 psaerror(string "Invalid base path.")
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.FileManager.php:568 checker::filepath(string "C:/inetpub/vhosts/hertug.dk", string "C:\inetpub\vhosts/hertug.dk", string "hertugftp")
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.FileManager.php:726 filemanager->get_file_path(string "/")
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.cList.php3:69 filelist->fetchfilelist()
4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.cList.php3:86 filelist->fetchlist()
5: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\filemanager\filemanager.php:543 filelist->init()

Regards John

Back