• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't edit Cold Fusion DSN after restore from Plesk 9.5.5

Mark Hetherington

New Pleskian
Hi,

I've restored a Cold Fusion site by creating a backup on a Plesk 9.5.5 server, and then restoring it on Odin 12.

The old server was not correctly integrated with Cold Fusion, so the DSN was created outside of Plesk. However after restoring the site I am unable to access the "Cold Fusion DSN" manager to recreate the DSN! I've disabled and re-enabled Cold Fusion support for the subscription, however I still don't have access to the option to manage DSNs.

Is there any way that I can restore this option? Alternatively is there any way I can modify the content of the backup so that it doesn't prevent this option being available?

Restoring the site is quite beneficial as it allows all the email accounts to be migrated along with the site. My alternative will be to transfer the site contents by FTP and manually recreate the email accounts (which will also mean old email stored there will no longer be present).

Regards,
Mark

Back