• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved can't get Let's Encrypt because IPv6

roomviewla

New Pleskian
As I would like to get Let's Encrypt but got this error messege
The DNS zone contains an AAAA record, but the domain is not assigned an IPv6 address in Plesk.

To resolve the issue, either assign an IPv6 address to
("Websites & Domains" > "Web Hosting Access") or remove the AAAA record from the DNS zone.

I follow the menu at "Web Hosting Access" but I don't found the part I can set the IPv6

I already Enable IPv6 at server

If you do not see an IPv6 address selector, it may be necessary to re-read the available IP addresses through Tools & Settings > Tools & Resources > IP Addresses > "Reread IP" button. You should also make sure that the IPv6 is configured as "shared" if you want to use it with more than one domain.

I have add the IPv6 as the step, not I got a new error message about
Go to http://roomview.la/.well-known/acme-challenge/VvyCM-GwIp9UfrMxQNaXWzLVOVKeP7HxwtNdgK_hpw4 and сheck if the authorization token is available. If it is, try to request the certificate again. If the token is not available, there may be an issue with your DNS configuration. Your domain in Plesk is hosted on the IP address(es): 178.128.99.248 2400:6180:0:d0::112f:f001, but the DNS challenge used another IP: 2606:4700:3033::ac43:acca. Make sure that the IP address(es) specified in the domain's DNS zone match the IP address(es) the domain is hosted on. If it does not help or if you cannot find an issue with your DNS configuration, use this KB article for troubleshooting.

Do you have any suggestions?

@roomviewla, what can I do for you here?

Your domain in Plesk is hosted on the IP address(es): 178.128.99.248 2400:6180:0:d0::112f:f001, but the DNS challenge used another IP: 2606:4700:3033::ac43:acca. Make sure that the IP address(es) specified in the domain's DNS zone match the IP address(es) the domain is hosted on.

This means that your server does not run on the IPv6 2400:6180:0:d0::112f:f001 that is configured in your domain, but on the IPv6 2606:4700:3033::ac43:acca.

Make sure that the IP address(es) specified in the domain's DNS zone match the IP address(es) the domain is hosted on.

This means that you either should use the correct IPv6 address that has been configured in the nameserver for the domain or that you need to change the IPv6 address in your nameserver to match the one that is actually used on your server.

@roomviewla, what can I do for you here?

This means that your server does not run on the IPv6 2400:6180:0:d0::112f:f001 that is configured in your domain, but on the IPv6 2606:4700:3033::ac43:acca.

This means that you either should use the correct IPv6 address that has been configured in the nameserver for the domain or that you need to change the IPv6 address in your nameserver to match the one that is actually used on your server.
Hi, I just finally fix it by setting on Cloudflare as this image
Changing from Full(Strict) to be Full
remark: my DNS record doesn't have this IP
2606:4700:3033::ac43:acca.
Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 13.09.22.png

Back