• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Can't get Magento URL rewrites to work in additional Nginx directives when running PHP as FPM served by Nginx

zigojacko

Basic Pleskian
We've got Plesk Obsidian set up on a dev server and we're building a Magento 2 websites which requires a couple of temporary URL rewrites set up before the website gets migrated to the client's server (which will be running Apache and the rewrites set up in .htaccess).

I don't believe we've ever tried this before for Magento running Nginx but can't seem to get this working at all.

Plesk Obsidian 18.0.23
Magento 2.3.3
PHP 7.1.33 running as FPM application served by Nginx
Nginx settings below

nginx-settings.png

I've tried all sorts of variations of these but should one of these ways below work?

nginx-rewrites.png

Please could someone point out what I am doing wrong...?

I couldnt make it work with nginx too, only as reverse proxy in front of apache rewrites.

I couldnt make it work with nginx too, only as reverse proxy in front of apache rewrites.

Interesting. Strange as normally in another environment, those Nginx rewrites should work (I'm not sure I've set them in Plesk directly before though).

Thanks for your reply though. Maybe someone else might know how to get them working but in this case ,I won't stress too much as they'll be in .htaccess when the site launches anyway.

Back