• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

can't install Customer and business manager - plask 11.5

AndyMG

New Pleskian
can't install Customer and business manager - plesk 11.5

Hi

I have new install of 11.5, and when you click on the link for "customer & business manger" it takes you to the "Add and Remove Product Components" page, but I do not see it in the list for installation.

Last edited:
Current behaviour is following - if you have Plesk + CBM and upgrade it to 11.5 version, CBM will be available in 11.5 and will be upgraded to 11.5 version with all new improvements according to Plesk 11.5 Release Notes.
In case of fresh installation you will not be able to install and use CBM.

So will CBM not be available for new installs or will it be rolled out later ?

I cannot speculate on our future decisions. We are committed to our customers business and will make decision regarding our products that reflect that commitment.

I cannot speculate on our future decisions. We are committed to our customers business and will make decision regarding our products that reflect that commitment.

ok, so then my only option is to go with a 3rd party one then - Hostbill or WMCS it is.

Seems weird that upgrades can use it, but not new installs.

CBM is still available for purchase to our partners. Interested partners should contact sales to discuss their billing options. Parallels made a business decision to sell CBM only through and to partners. This decision is consistent with the way we sell all our hoster billing automation products – PBAS and PBA.

Back