• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't Login to Panel

K

kernelpaniker

I am unable to log in to the Panel on Plesk.

/var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log says

Code:
2011-03-09 16:18:27: (mod_fastcgi.c.2582) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function vz_detect_ve() in /usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3 on line 113

Please help

Usually such errors indicates that upgrade was not successful, and probably some of the files were not replaced with new ones. It is Virtuozzo VPS and there can be Virtuozzo related issue - lack of resources during upgrade procedure, OOM killers, etc.
So, finding a reasons and completing upgrade is not trivial task in that case, therefore I suggest you contact support team if you can't successfully complete upgrade by yourself.

This is where the installer failed.

Code:
Installing the package pp-sitebuilder-5.1.0-34158.10122501.noarch
Execute command rpm -U --test /root/parallels/SITEBUILDER_5.1.0/dist-rpm-RedHat-all-all/base/pp-sitebuilder-5.1.0-34158.10122501.noarch.rpm 
memory alloc (268435456 bytes) returned NULL.
Execute command /usr/sbin/getenforce
Disabled
Error: Unable to install the requested packages because either there is
not enough free disk space left, or there are package dependency problems.
Warning! Not all packages were installed.
Please check if your system services are operable.
Please, contact product technical support.
When i try using CLI for the autoinstaller, it fails at the same place. There is plenty of disk space.

memory alloc (268435456 bytes) returned NULL.
Very suspicious error. Did you check your hardware? Maybe there is corrupted RAM?

It's a virtual dedicated server and I have been using it since plesx 9.x, so I don't think that's the problem. Is there Something else I can try?

If it is VPS problem can be related to lack of resources. Try to check it from VPS side.

Thank you for your help with this Igor. I was able to temporaily kill some processes and able to update via CLI. But now whenm I log into the Panel, I see

Code:
Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use the Panel, please obtain and install a new valid license key.
The amount of currently used resources overrides the limits defined by your license.
The number of websites hosted on the server exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 21 sites hosted; your license allows hosting only 0 sites.
The number of served customer accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 1 customer accounts currently served; your license allows serving only 0 customer accounts.
The number of served e-mail accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 10 e-mail accounts currently served; your license allows serving only 0 e-mail accounts.
Can I refresh my key?

Contact your sales representative regarding license upgrade question.

Back