• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't manage/create domains (hosting) after upgrade [7.5.2 > 7.5.4]

D

Dragons Master

Hey People,

I searched hours for the answer but have found nothing.
I used to run v7.5.2 and it worked fine, after upgrading to v7.5.4 I started getting tons of errors, all because of stuff missing in the database. Anyways everything seems to work now (that is, the panel loads heh) except for anything to do with domains, let me explain:

When I try to add a domain, I choose a client, I get to the page where I enter domain name and choose the ip, and then whatever I click I get back to selecting what client I want and u can't get out of this cycle (i did the whole thing like 5 times, select client -> put info -> select client -> put info -> select clien -> ...)

Second thing which is FAR more important is that when I want to manage one of my domains, NONE of the buttons work, they all give me something like this:

ERROR
Invalid target id
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/report/class.ReportManager.php:155 psaerror(string "Invalid target id")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/report.php:16 ReportManager::detectTargetId(string "8")

or something like that:
ERROR
Domain ID is undefined.
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_users/dl_usr_ed.php3:12 psaerror(string "Domain ID is undefined.")

Anyone has any idea how to fix it? i know it's something with the database but have no idea what modifications to make.

Same here, I didn't upgrade, but some how the server did a licence update by it self.
Here is what was on the log:

127.0.0.1 admin [2005-10-09 14:36:01] 'License updated' ('License name': '' => 'Plesk license', 'License type': '' => 'plesk', 'License': '' => 'PLSKXXXXXXXXXXX')

And getting the same error, no emails.

Luis

Any solutions to this yet? I have the same problem but have not perfromed an upgrade.

And at me the same problem!
And here there are developers or this forum only for users?

I download from site SWSoft and have replaced source codes. The problem has left! :D

o_O u've redownloaded and reinstalled v7.5.4 and it works now? man i wish i could try that.. I just run my server without PSA, doing everything myself - i find it more comfortable anyways :p

Originally posted by Dragons Master
o_O u've redownloaded and reinstalled v7.5.4 and it works now? man i wish i could try that.. I just run my server without PSA, doing everything myself - i find it more comfortable anyways :p
It agree, the good decision!
But, how clients?.... Or all you do?

Well none had access to plesk anyway - I figured it would be best if I'd design them my own interface as I didn't like some stuff plesk does from the beginning.. it took tons of learning about how a lot of stuff work in order to make my system works like it does now. but now that I've learnt so much about so many things (ever since it's down i'm only studyin' about the different apps working on the server and how to optimize them) and I've tunde up every possible thing on my system, the server works like a rocket, all clients are pleased, I gave them interfaces for creating databases and ftp accounts and mail accounts - and they are thankful for that multiple ftps and multiple databases features until now.. plesk's design was shitty so i'm thankful they crashed - sure I wasn't thankful months ago when it did, but I sure am now :D

Back