• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't remove an old inactive IP address

ChananZ

New Pleskian
Hello,

My Parallels Plesk Panle 11.0.9 (Windows 2008 r2) would not allow me to remove an old IP address.
I've tried using PP Reconfigurator but encountered a problem:

1. I open PP Reconfigurator and click "Change Server IP Addresses"
2. Under IP addresses I see 2 addresses
3. I check the one that is no longer active
4. I select "Existing Address", however NO existing addresses are displayed.

Is there a way to remove this old inactive address somehow.
I should say that we have 2 domains on that server. Both domains are associated with the active IP address.

The funny thing is that when using PP Reconfigurator we see that the inactive IP is still associated with one of the two domains (this is not true).
In short PP Reconfigurator displays DOMAIN 1 and DOMAIN 2 associated with the active IP; while DOMAIN 1 also associated with the inactive IP.

Problem is that we can't upgrade our panel because the upgrade application considers our server to be associated still with the old inactive IP address and can't find the necessary ports for that old IP.

Any help would be appreciated.

Looks like that there is database inconsistency. I suggest you contact Support Team. They will check and fix it directly on your server.

Back