• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't remove database after update

C

colinjack

I have updated from 8.6 to 9.0 and now cannot remove a database from one of the domains:

Delete database user failed: Failed to connect to database: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
at (MySQLDatabaseProvider::connect line 214)
at execute console command --del-user(vconsoleapp::start line 129)
at execute "C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\/admin/bin/mysqlmng" --del-user "--server=" "--port=" "--login=" --password "--user-login=villatorent"(vconsoleapp::run line 140)
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: plib\DatabaseManagerMySQL.php:53
DatabaseManagerMySQL->dropUserImpl(string 'villatorent', string 'colin_villa')
1: plib\DatabaseManager.php:105
DatabaseManager->deleteDatabase(object of type Database)
2: plib\class.DataBasesList.php:232
DataBasesList->remove(array)
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\removeDataBases.php3:41

Anybody able to help? Can I remove it manually?

Colin

Unfortunately not - I have a horrible feeling that I am going to have to pay to get them to fix their own bugs as usual. :(

Did you get it fix?
If not let me know and I'll right up some instructions to delete the database entry from the PSA Database using MySQL Query Browser.

you can manually remove entries for database from data_bases and db_users table in psa database

Back