• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't remove old certificate

Atramasis

Basic Pleskian
I installed a new ssl certificate, changed it to be default and secure Plesk, switched the IP to use it. Now I wanted to remove the old one but it shows me that there is still one usage of this cert and I can't remove it. But how can I find what is using it?

I know I should remove the cert connection to a domain if it was there. But my question was "HOW can I find" this domain. Because the one domain I used this cert I already switched to the new certificate. I also tried to switch it to "not selected" and also switched SSL off, but I still can't remove the cert. I looked in the database "psa" but can not find the usage of this certificate. I see only the new certificate used. So, I still don't know where is Plesk getting the info, that this certificate is used?

I tried it again with a new cert and now I got two that I can't remove! Under "Used" I see a "1" but I can't find where it is used. Is there at least a database table to look up?

Try to find old certificate with help of 'hosting' and 'certificates' tables:

mysql> select certificate_id from hosting where dom_id=XXX;
mysql> select * from certificates where id=XXX;

and update or delete necessary record.

Thank you, I found these two domains in the 'hosting' table, I prevoiusly only looked in the 'domains' table (there was shown only the correct certificates).
I think it is a bug. When I add a new cert and make it default, one (random or last used?) domain keeps the old certificate even if SSL is turned off for this domain!

Back