• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Can't remove old certificate

Atramasis

Basic Pleskian
I installed a new ssl certificate, changed it to be default and secure Plesk, switched the IP to use it. Now I wanted to remove the old one but it shows me that there is still one usage of this cert and I can't remove it. But how can I find what is using it?

I know I should remove the cert connection to a domain if it was there. But my question was "HOW can I find" this domain. Because the one domain I used this cert I already switched to the new certificate. I also tried to switch it to "not selected" and also switched SSL off, but I still can't remove the cert. I looked in the database "psa" but can not find the usage of this certificate. I see only the new certificate used. So, I still don't know where is Plesk getting the info, that this certificate is used?

I tried it again with a new cert and now I got two that I can't remove! Under "Used" I see a "1" but I can't find where it is used. Is there at least a database table to look up?

Try to find old certificate with help of 'hosting' and 'certificates' tables:

mysql> select certificate_id from hosting where dom_id=XXX;
mysql> select * from certificates where id=XXX;

and update or delete necessary record.

Thank you, I found these two domains in the 'hosting' table, I prevoiusly only looked in the 'domains' table (there was shown only the correct certificates).
I think it is a bug. When I add a new cert and make it default, one (random or last used?) domain keeps the old certificate even if SSL is turned off for this domain!

Back