• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't see PHP5 version (Not installed).

• Thread starter Jorge Padrón
  • Start date
J

Jorge Padrón

Plesk Panel 9.01 build 20090128.13, Windows 2008 Web Ed. SP2 64b

Hi,

Recently, when I've went to create a new hosting, I realize that php5 is not available in plesk. I can't switch between php versions since 4.4.7 it's the only that I can see (There's no combo to select version). I can create sites with php5 support manually, but not with panel.

Then, when I go to PHP Adjustments inside domain's panel, I obtain a notice and no php version:

Notice: Undefined index: 5 in C:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\ui_common\PHPUIPointer.php on line 120

Anybody with similar issue?

Thanks in advance.
Jorge

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.png
    2.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.png
    3.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 10
Did you try to Refresh Server Components? What is status of PHP5 there?

> What is status of PHP5 there?

There is no PHP5 version there, as you can see in the attached images in the first mail.

Thanks Igor for your attention.

Now, I've done the procedure you recommended. But, in order, to be sure (because I already can't see PHP5 in the panel), which permissions must php.ini have?

See attached image to see php.ini permissions.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• php.jpg
    php.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 11
Any news on this issue? Can't see PHP5 already.

Thank you

Nevermind... I've downloaded 9.0.1 version, decompress exe (using rar) and obtain all the msi packages I need in a directory.

Through control panel, I've uninstalled PHP 5 (Scripting language group) and reinstall again. Now I can see PHP 5.2.6 in Components, even refreshing all the packages.

Thanks

Back