1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't send through MailEnable

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by lostcarpark, Feb 21, 2007.

1. lostcarpark

lostcarpark Guest

Hi,

I can't seem to send mail through MailEnable. Incoming mail is fine, but outgoing seems to get stuck in the SMTP outbound queue.

The diagnostics would seem to indicate that the mail server can't resolve names, but the DNS settings appear to be correct, and I can Ping from the server without any difficulty.

I'd appreciate any help!

Thanks,

James

Diagnostics:

2. lostcarpark

lostcarpark Guest

Diagnostics continued:

3. lostcarpark

lostcarpark Guest

Final diagnostics bit:

Sorry if that's hard to read! The SMTP Outbound Queue Status Test would seem to indicate that it couldn't contact any mail server.

Thanks for any help.

4. MzaNike

MzaNike Basic Pleskian

23%
    hmm...

Got the same problem..what has been your solution?

Regards
    Michael

5. dynaweb

dynaweb Guest

Sorry, I didnt have time to read ALL your post, but check your address-map file to ensure the domain is listed there.

6. AndrewD

AndrewD Guest

I had the same issue

I found that the DNS settings for mail enable were set to 192.168.1.1 which were not able to be changed.
    I set up a DNS server at that address and it solved the problem for us.

HTH