• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't set disk space to unlimited.

A

acidblade

When I try to set the Disk space for any of my domains to unlimited in the limit section I get the following message "Disk space: requested - unlimited, maximum available 1022MB". I have set the hard disk quota to the correct settings for their subscription (200MB). I get the same thing when I try setup any new domain with unlimited disk space but limited on the hard disk quota.

Can anyone help?

AB

It seems that your client is limited to
1022MB.

Therefore none of your domains can reach this value.

I'm getting the same thing: "Disk space requested - unlimited; maximum available - 75M"

But if I look at the stats for the hard drive, I have 129G. Is there a setting in the main setup of Plesk that I'm missing? Somewhere where you say how much of the hard drive the whole program is allowed to use?

Thanks!
Blair

Forgot to mention: this is a new server and I have administrator priveleges, so I should be able to change anything. This isn't a client account.

hey blair!

even if your are logged in as admin you can't setup unlimited disk space to a domain that is under a client account without unlimited space

first you'll have to setup unlimited space for the client account, then you can change the domain

hope it helps!

Pedro Padron

Back