• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Can't setup white list for Greylisting

Jean-Luc GARNIER

Basic Pleskian
Dear Forum,

Since we switched to our new mail server, operated through Plesk, some of our customers have reported message sending errors. The server returns : 550 5.7.1 Command rejected (in reply to DATA command).

I've tried first to deactivate the spam filter and everything went right. Since I want to have spam filtering, I've tried to enter the customers' domain name into Greylisting white-list: *@domainname.com. Unfortunately, mails are again rejected and it seems either the syntax is wrong, or the white-list is not processed by the spam filtering engine.

Can someone help me understanding what's going wrong there?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Thanks a lot danami! I've first try to implement the workaround you point me to, but I get an error (invalid function db_num_rows()) with the download Manager.php, so I reversed back to the original one.

However, I've added all necessary domains using the second command and will let you know if it works.

Thanks again for your help!

Back