• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Can't start docker containers

campsjos

New Pleskian
Hi,
I tested some time ago the Docker extension and got it working without any issue. I really never needed it so I kept it inactive since today when I've been required to run a container.
The problem is that although I can install and build images, I can't start them as they throw this error: {"message":"OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:344: starting container process caused \"process_linux.go:293: copying bootstrap data to pipe caused \\\"write init-p: broken pipe\\\"\": unknown"}
I've tried 3 different Images with the same result.
Any clue on how can I resolve this?
Thank you very much.
upload_2019-3-1_14-17-56.png

System information:
  • CPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2660 v2 @ 2.20GHz (4 core(s))
  • Version Plesk Onyx v17.8.11_build1708180301.19 os_CentOS 7
  • OS CentOS Linux 7.6.1810 (Core)
Docker packages:
  • docker-ce 3:18.09.3-3.el7 (plesk-ext-docker)
  • docker-ce-cli 1:18.09.3-3.el7 (plesk-ext-docker)
  • containerd.io 1.2.4-3.1.el7 (plesk-ext-docker)

Back