• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Can't upload bigger files via WebDav (Plesk File Sharing) - 413

ManuelGDot

Basic Pleskian
Getting error 413 when trying to upload files > 100MB via WebDav to Plesk File Sharing..

Tried to increase limits here:
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini

and restarted Plesk as suggested in a help desk article. Didn't work out.

There's also a second issue that we cannot connect to the shared folders via Windows 10 network drives, currently we're utilizing "Cyberduck" (3rd Party WebDav Client) to do so.

If someone can comment on these issues it would be great.
Thanks,
Manuel.

If nginx is enabled on your server, please follow this instruction:

1. Install the extension Panel.ini Editor.

2. Go to Extensions > My Extensions > Panel.ini Editor > Open > Editor.

3. Set the Nginx parameter client_max_body_size to the required value by adding the following section and clicking Save:

[webserver]
    nginxClientMaxBodySize = 2048m

4. Warning: This step initiate restart of the web server and may cause downtime of websites.

Go to Extensions > My Extensions > Webserver Configurations Troubleshooter > Open and click Rebuild > All.

Note: If there is no extension Webserver Configurations Troubleshooter in the list, install it in Tools & Settings > Updates & Upgrades, refer to this guide for installation instructions.

Thanks a ton - and sorry for the late reply. :) Your solution worked perfectly within a minute.

If other people find this in search for a solution: I can't exactly tell if @IgorG 's answer is the only thing you have to do in order to make it work (?). Cause I already had modified all php.ini files and everything else I could find.

Also it would be great to have this answer in the official help desk, as the answer currently there is plain wrong.

Back