• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Central webmail login on 7.5.2

W

wvbruggen

We have recently started using plesk 7.5.2 a lot and are in the phase of finetuning it to a few of our wishes

I´ve been searching through the forum and found out that in earlier versions it was possible to have a central login page for all clients. I also found out that it was possible to login on a clients webmail via another clients webmail.clientdomain.com address.

I´ve tried this last option, but it seems thats not the case anymore. Is there a standard webmail access address that can be used for this, or does it require some extra configuration? If so, is this documented somewhere or does someone here know what needs to be done to have a central login for all clients ?

Plesk Expand provides single client login. 4psa has a package that does also.

We use Uebimaui as a replacement for Horde and since it works as just a regular POP3 client, you can login to your webmail from any domain. IIRC in the latest versions of PSA, Horde parses the header for the domain.

Back