• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question certificate removed but plesk try to renew the certificate

MicheleP

Basic Pleskian
Hi
one web site has been moved from server A to server B but old version is still on server A.
I've removed the Lets Encrypt certificate for this domain on server A (XML API doesnt work and I did it manually by plesk interface)
But plesk on server A continue to try to renew the certificate (obviously failing) and every day send an email with notification of invalid response
How can I remove the renew request?
Thanks

Go to the subscription of you domain click on the Customize link on the right side menu in Plesk. Go to the Additional Services tab and set SSL it the None.
Schermafbeelding 2021-12-28 om 10.37.46.png

If there is no right side menu visible use the little icon below to open the hidden menu.
Schermafbeelding 2021-12-28 om 10.37.22.png

Same issue. Deleted the cert, set the domain to HTTP only. Still getting "could not renew" notifications every day

As far as I know, there's no plesk-side solution for that. You have to wait until the certificate is invalid, then you won't receive any notifications about that from letsencrypt.

Pretty sure the standalone certbot install has a local list of certs to renew (a bunch of .conf files kept in /etc/letsencrypt/renewal). This list has to exist in Plesk install as well. Just not sure where it's kept.

Sorry if I have "gate crashed" this - but I can't see how to start a new question.
I am using Plesk Onyx Version 17.8.11 Update #94,

I have two “lets encrypt” certificates installed but one of them says

THE CA CERTIFICATE COMPONENT IS NOT SUPPLIED and also

THE CSR COMPONENT IS NOT SUPPLIED

The other certificate has all components supplied. I am unable to delete the one with the missing components in “SERVER MANAGEMENT”

Back