• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

change default Plesk Folder

MarcoP

New Pleskian
I would like change default Plesk Folders from /var to /home, I can change only patch in /etc/psa/psa.conf or i do other operation?

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Plesk Panel 10.2.0, CentOS 5.6 x86_64
--------------------------------------------------------------

Do you mean directory for vhosts content in /var/www/vhosts? In that case use /usr/local/psa/bin/transvhosts.pl utility. --help option for details.

Thanks Igor,
this procedure was made, infact in my psa.conf the field is
HTTPD_VHOSTS_D /home/www/vhosts.

But I would change all /var dir in /home

Thanks.

How you have changed directory with transvhosts.pl utility? What exactly command you have used?

I have used --dest-dir <path> , but i have changed only vhosts directory, i would like change all /var directories in /home.

Thanks.

Do you mean changing location of all content of /var directory to /home?
I think it is not Plesk related question but common Linux in this case...

Back