• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Change Mail Address sender

theXxX

New Pleskian
Hi,

How can I change the email sender address? The mails are currently sent with "[email protected]". Can I enter my own sender name?

CPUIntel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2660 v4 @ 2.00GHz (4 core(s))
VersionPlesk Obsidian v18.0.54_build1800230728.15 os_Ubuntu 20.04
BetriebssystemUbuntu 20.04.6 LTS

Hello - thank you very much for the answer. It seems like it worked.

Unfortunately I now have to change the sender again. Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly where I changed it so that you can set your own sender. I've already looked with the Panel.ini editor.

Here is "[notification] senderAddress=plesknotification.com" entered. But that is not the address from which the emails come. Where else could I look where I can set which sender the emails are sent from?

Thank you very much

I would like to change the sender email address. Not the email address where the emails are sent to, but the “from” sender. In the administrator profile I can only set the email that the administrator has, or am I wrong?

Thank you

I think the same is used for some default "from" addresses, e.g. password reset mails. To some mails the panel.ini settings don't apply.

Back