• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Changing banner upload behavior.

H

hhhe

Hello,

In a topic I have found this:
a way to change upload behavior for banners (click!).

To change this I have to do these steps:
To change the Wizard behavior upon bigger logo/banner image upload:

1. Open for editing Plesk Sitebuilder configuration file.

/usr/local/sitebuilder/config on RPM-based systems

/usr/opt/sitebuilder/config on debian-based systems
2. To change default logo upload behavior, add the following string under the General section:

logo_resize_type = [keep_asis|error|simple|keep_aspect_ratio]
3. To change default banner upload behavior, add the following string under the General section:

banner_resize_type = [keep_asis|error|simple|keep_aspect_ratio]
4. Save the file.

To change the Wizard behavior upon bigger logo/banner image upload:

1. Open for editing Plesk Sitebuilder configuration file.

/usr/local/sitebuilder/config on RPM-based systems

/usr/opt/sitebuilder/config on debian-based systems
2. To change default logo upload behavior, add the following string under the General section:

logo_resize_type = [keep_asis|error|simple|keep_aspect_ratio]
3. To change default banner upload behavior, add the following string under the General section:

banner_resize_type = [keep_asis|error|simple|keep_aspect_ratio]
4. Save the file.

Now, how do i open this file?? Where can I find this? (it seems that it is something on your computer, but I do not have anything of the sitebuilder on my computer.

Thanks in advantage

In case you are administrator of Sitebuilder it should be installed somewhere on the server. In case you got Sitebuilder from some service provider and did not installed it yourself, you need to contact with them so they done appropirate changes on their side. Please note this is global settings which will affect all users who registered in the same Sitebuilder environment.
Let me know how it goes.

By the way, I noted that you posted thread in Sitebuilder for Windows section but documentatin details related to Sitebuilder version for Linux. What version of Sitebuilder do you have? Or you got the Sitebuilder from provider? Please specify.

Windows version (at least I except, came from provider).
I noticed the linux version of what I posted, but most likely, there will barely be any differences?

Back